The current machining center is developing in the direction of five-axis control. The five-axis machining center has the characteristics of high efficiency and high precision. The workpiece can be processed with the pentahedron at one time. For example, the high-end CNC system with five-axis linkage can also perform high-precision processing on complex spatial surfaces, and is more suitable for processing modern molds such as automobile parts and aircraft structural parts.
- It can effectively avoid tool interference
- For straight parts, side milling can be used.
- For general three-dimensional curved surfaces, especially relatively flat large curved surfaces, the end face of a large-diameter end mill can be used to process the curved surface
- Multi-surface and multi-process processing can be performed on multiple spatial surfaces on the workpiece at the same time.
- In the five-axis machining process, the tool is in the most effective cutting state relative to the surface of the workpiece. The error is evenly distributed on the surface of the part
- In some processing occasions, larger size cutters can be used to avoid interference processing.